Saturday, November 24, 2012

Carmex Everday Lip Conditioner review




Brrrr it is getting cold out there. Icy winds, wet air, snow, sleet, rain, and even the sun are no fun in the fall and winter as far as our lips are concerned. We chap, peal and bleed. It hurts. My oldest plays the trombone in the band and chapped or dry lips are no fun for her.

Carmex to the rescue again, while we all know the traditional Carmex lip balms we use to help with chapped lips, they have come up with something new. It isn't a lip balm or a lotion, it is a lip conditioner. Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner uses 13 moisturizing ingredients to help leave your lips silky smooth and kissable, never sticky.


I love how it glides on smooth and doesn't feel greasy or stiff. My daughter says it doesn't feel like she has plastic stuck to her lips like some other brands do. It comes in a mild orange flavor that is very pleasant. After I applied it I felt the normal Carmex tingle for a bit, but once it was gone I didn't even notice it was there. I love that is has a matte finish so I can wear my favorite lip sticks and glosses over it. Who doesn't like to look cute while still being protected.

Carmex Everyday Lip Conditioner has found a forever spot in my makeup bag. The cute little tubes are going to make excellent stocking stuffers in our house as well.


I was given the product by Carmex in exchange for my review, all opinions are my own and no monetary compensation was given.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I can't wait to try this, do you know where you can buy it at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them at my local Walgreen's, a few friends said they saw them at Walmart as well.

      Delete