Sunday, July 3, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange Summer 2011

My friend Jennifer of Jennifer's Deals, let me know about a blog that was putting together a Handmade Gift Exchange. Being the crafter I am, she thought it would be something I would enjoy. I was paired with a 12 girl named Hannah. I sent her gift off and then my camera ate the pics, I have asked her to take some for me and email them to me, but she loves to read, loves butterflies and her favorite color is purple so I painted on card stock a picture of butterfly hovering over a flower and made it into a bookmark. I them took a metal tin with a hinged lid and covered the top with polymer clay. I took more clay and put the letter "H" and a small butterfly. i also made a purple butterfly keyring form clay and after both pieces were baked hard, I padded the tin with cotton and put the keyring inside. As soon as she sends me the pics I will update this post with them.

Here are the items she made for me. Four collages with a time theme and two ponytail holders she made for my girls.







No comments:

Post a Comment